- In-Space Manufacturing
- Microgravity Flight Service (LEO)
ISS Utilization Service
- Automated Microgravity Laboratory
- Demonstrated, Active
- First launch
The company retains a full end-to-end satellite service, as well as constructing its own autonomous satellites, solar panels, telecommunications, liquid systems, pumps, reaction chambers, sensors, spectrometers: everything that enables science to be efficient in orbit, while lowering the cost and encouraging collaboration among scientists to send multiple experiments on a single payload.
We have two separate types of technology: organ-on-a-chip, with which we can grow tissue cultures or liver cells and lab-on-a-chip technology particularly relates to the chemistry aspect of the flow of liquid and its chemical structure in space. In the absence of gravity, molecules do not remain in phases and appear arranged in a uniform order and can be studied. We’re specifically concerned about studying how reagents (or solutions) can be converted into high-yield crystals.
- Aleph Farms is investigating in-situ cultivated meat in microgravity for future space exploration missions and potential benefits back on Earth.
- AMORPHICAL is studying the use of Amorphous Calcium Carbonate to improve bone and muscle cell growth during space travel.
- CADW Therapeutics looks at the stress and DNA damage response during spaceflight.
News, Research, Projects and Patents
|Spacepharma wants to manufacture medicine among the stars||News||2021-02-14|