Product/Service - Autonomous Transport Platform (ATP)
- Surface Spacecraft
- Space Mining
Resources - Asteroid Mining
- First launch
We are a startup company re-imagining how the extraction process takes place by:
- Improving survailance of the opencast mines.
- Creating a solution for autonomous extraction.
- Moving extraction process into space.
Astroport Space Technologies, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas USA, and FourPoint, headquartered in Wrocław, Poland, announce they are joint signatories of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for collaboration on the construction of a lunar launch and landing pad (LLP).
- Astroport is developing patent-pending technology to melt lunar soil (regolith) to form durable lunar bricks using its LunatronTM brick-making machine. These bricks can then be used as a coating for flat surfaces such as airstrips, roads or the foundations of structures. Astroport has received separate research funding for the development of its in-furnace smelting technology, The regolithic raw material for the manufacture of bricks is acquired during the excavation and leveling phase for the preparation of the landing site.
- For this, FourPoint will use its Autonomous Transport Platform (ATP) for the transport and delivery of sorted and filtered materials that will feed the LunatronTM brickyard. FourPoint's ATP offers a complete solution for autonomous machine operation, suitable for work in specific areas, which improves the speed and efficiency of work in surface mines, as well as other extreme environments. such as the lunar surface.
- **2023 - **First prototype operational.
- **2024 - **Two prototypes test in mining environment. Autonomous machines production ready.
- **2025 - **Software system capable of live mine observation
- **2028 - **Portfolio of autonomous machines for opencast mines ready for production.
- **2029 - **Autonomous machines space worthy.
- **2030 - **First Space Resources Extracted.