Product/Service - Nyx
- Cargo Transportation & Landers
- Transport Service (Earth-LEO)
Transport Service (LEO-Moon)
Microgravity Flight Service (LEO)
Microgravity Flight Service (Reusable Satellite)
Commercial Lunar Lander
- Automated Microgravity Laboratory
- First launch
Do you want to demonstrate a technology, perform an experiment, or market your product in space? We plan to fly our demonstration model in September 2024. We have room for 300 kg payload.
The technical bricks of Nyx are built with open interfaces: they are available on a SpaceStore to enable space & non-space companies to use them and develop new applications.
Nyx provides a wide scope of missions ranging from 6 months around the Earth (and re-entry) to landing on the Moon (and coming back), or performing 100km hopping on the Moon. Nyx can resupply space stations and large space infrastructures. Nyx has the potential to carry humans.
For 10% or the typical price of the space station! We are 80% pre-booked already for Mission Possible which is planned for October 2024. We open the sales for Nyx Earth Maiden Flight planed for 2026 with advantages for the early-birds who book first.
- Earth Orbit - 2024 Demo Flight
- Back to Earth - 2026 Maiden Flight
- Moon And Back to Earth - 2028
- 5,500 kg to the Lunar Gateway.
- 5,000 kg hopping at lunar surface.
- 2,000 kg to lunar surface.
- Landing and hopping 50-100km point-to-point.
- To the Moon or Lunar Gateway, and back to Earth. Fast last mile delivery at lunar surface.
- 150k€ per kg starting at 150k EUR per kg.
- Selected to participate in AWS Space Accelerator Program.
- The Exploration Company has selected SKYTRAC’s Iridium Certus midband Satcom terminal for data transmission from their space capsule to the ground. The Exploration Company has selected SKYTRAC’s DLS-100, cutting-edge data link transceivers, to be installed onboard this capsule demonstrator. Capable of real-time command and control, telemetry streaming, and photo/video transmission the DLS-100 will enable 22 Kbps uplink speeds through the Iridium NEXT satellite constellation.
- In-space mobility provider Benchmark Space Systems has been selected by The Exploration Company, a European start-up developing in-orbit exploration vehicles, to develop the propulsion system for its second demonstrator flight (‘Mission Possible’) which is set to launch in 2024.